- 2022 Voters’ Guide - Ontario municipal council and school board elections
Find out who is eligible to vote, how to vote and how you can support candidates in Ontario municipal council and school board elections.
- Contact our office if you have not received your Voter Information Letter by October 16th - (Mary Ellen Truelove, Returning Officer) or 1-800-928-2250 extension 223 (Ginny Okum, Deputy Returning Officer)
2022 Candidates’ Guide - Ontario municipal council and school board elections
Find out how to run as a candidate in Ontario municipal council and school board elections.
Lead Where You Live: A guide on running for municipal council
If you are thinking of running for election in 2022, this guide will introduce you to some of the key steps in that process.
- Candidates Package
- 2022 Candidates Guide
- Nomination Form - Form 1
- Endorsement of Nomination - Form 2
- Consent to Release Personal Information
- Financial Statement – Auditor's Report Candidate – Form 4
- Notice of Extension of Campaign Period – Form 6
- Telephone/Internet Voting Election Policies and Procedures
- Mayor Candidates Guide - UCLG
- 2022 Third Party Advertisers’ Guide
Find out how to register as a third party advertiser in Ontario municipal council and school board elections and the rules you must follow under the Municipal Elections Act.